Thursday, September 3, 2015

Angles in Blue

Angles in blue: No but these people who share the same blood as the groups calling for death to police, still put on the line their life.

Tell me there are bad cops. Yes there is evil everywhere, it is the same kind of evil that comes from those individuals and groups who call for war against good people who protect us all.

I have seen life from the bottom and know how it feels to have the police light my face... 2 am in the
morning, they tell me to “move” or “wake up”, “get off the beach”. There is no place to go. You scramble to gather your things. If you are on the beach, move to the edge of the park and wait for the police to leave or if you don't want to risk a ticket wait till 6 am when the park opens.


This happened to me many times. Never was I treated with disrespect. The police do what the community they protect directs.  


Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome as a way to communicate with me. They probably will not be posted.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home