Monday, March 29, 2010

My (for me) worthless TEFL International Certificate


It's pretty to look at: I'd like more than a piece of paper for my nearly sixteen hundred dollars.

This does not allow me to teach in Thailand. I made clear my educational background and that my reason for taking the course was to be qualified to teach in Thailand.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“Doesn't that say 2005. Have you been keeping this anti- TEFL International thing going for five years?? “

---------------------------------------

Alex Case,

You are right, It's been a long time. I promise to work faster.

The problem is your friend continues to cheat new people and it's my job to link everything together warning them not to be scammed.

I make sure searching for TEFL scam find bruceveld and TEFL International. I'm doing pretty good keeping the goggle ratings high.

My job should be legally teaching English in Thailand for 30,000 baht per month.
If / when your friend helps me find such a job and comes up with back pay for all those months lost...
I'll then have the job TEFL International advertised.

Thank you for your comment.

Feel free to say anything you want on your blog and link to mine.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome as a way to communicate with me. They probably will not be posted.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home